My Pages

11/16/2015

A New Friend from Different Island


I remembered something back then.


I have a friend, who wasn’t the same belief. But I treasured her as someone important for me. From her appearance as a first impression, I had the feeling that she wasn’t someone I could handle. Not only that, she also kind of bold with her words. But it seemed that I was the one who weren’t getting used with that kind of words. She was friendly though, sometimes she teased me with her words. In the end I was flustered by myself. What I knew was indeed, she has more knowledge than I when it came about friendship.

Putting that aside, she was extremely open minded, and willing to listen to my boring stories which I used to tell her every chance. I didn’t know why, she also pushy sometimes. It seemed she didn't really care about her college or something. So I wonder how she will be In the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something or anything can just be added below if there's any question.

Ads Inside Post