My Pages

4/15/2018

Instant Vegetable Dish DIY


By Ducky the Gamers




         

Hi everyone! We meet again in this very urgent writing! As you can below the title, “Ducky the Gamers” is me. After recognizing I've been forgetful by the way, I tried to maintain how I work my body *lol*. I did some exercises and drank sufficient amount of water to maintain my blood stream so I can remember better *sigh*. Even a good gamer like me need a proper live cycle (I mean proper way of living healthily) so that I can get auto win and maintaining my English better *smirk*. Too bad that the amount of time I play has been decreased greatly, but skills won’t lie. But I think it’s better to play within effective amount of time rather than spending hours without resting.
Besides what I mentioned above, I also tried to eat sth healthier than before. What for? Obviously to not make me fat (*lol* I mean to have good focus while playing games). I especially made this writing special today. I had certain task and this was what I've made so far. Honestly I didn't think I would write this like, right now but I had to admit that this wasn't really my style to cook *laugh sarcastically*.

Anyway, I’d like to share my experience of making a special healthy dish that EVERYONE can make it (honestly I wasn't sure for early age pupil;so please make it under your parents’ supervision). Whoops you may ended up crying by slicing garlic or onion; or perhaps stop cooking bc you cut your own finger *chuckle*.



I had things prepared beforehand to put it simply here:
Main Ingredients:




  1. 1 medium-sized carrot (slice it small using your grater, because if you cut it manually using knife, it will take longer and you may ended up eating your ingredients raw)
  2.   ¼ part of safira’s tempe *fermented soybean in blocks* or, 1 portion of sliced tempe (you can see the image below
  3.    ½ part of small cabbage-in-round and slice it small

*note: You need to clean it up before cutting (except for the fermented soybean)

            You can also use different main ingredients but still in the size of small plate

Seasonings:


  • 1 tablespoon of salt
  • 2 tablespoon of sugar
  • 5 tablespoon of cooking oil (this depends on your own taste)
  • 4 cloves of garlic and onions (slice it small using your knife)
  • 1 piece of leek (slice it with medium length)
  • 3 pcs of chilies (depends of your taste, I made it not too spicy so everyone can eat) slice this too
  • 1 fresh tomato (literally slice everything)
  • 1 small-sized cucumber (just my own preference to make the dish fresh), slice everything! XC



Now we’ll come to the how-to-make the dish *squealing*
Do these steps in order:

                
      
  • Prepare your frying pan, lit the fire in medium, and then pour the cooking oil (don’t rush the heat by make the fire big since the seasoning might get burnt *sigh*)
  • If it’s hot enough then fry the onion first, stir it well until the color changes golden-brown-in-color
  • Then pour the sliced garlic, stir it well (anyway you need to stir until you finish your cooking so If by any chance I forgot please just stir it)
  • After you get the garlic turns light brown you can add sliced tomato and sliced chilies, stir this
      
  • Don’t wait too long, add certain amount of water (depends on your own preference) and stir it until it boils
  • Add sugar and salt, mix it well
            


  • After about 30 seconds you may add the fermented soybean, stir it until the seasoning absorbed into the fermented soybean (not that you won’t see the sauce anymore)
    

  • In about 2 minutes afterwards, you may add the last ingredients, cabbage and carrot together, don’t forget to mix it well
  • You may wait about 1 minute and the cooking is ready to be served ^o^
  • Oh and the last thing is to eat it best with rice *if you’re Indonesian ofc*


Thanks for reading it all along until the end, I got a good experience cooking with my mom although I barely cook anything at home *protesting*

One more thing, I thank my mom to guide and help me to finish my cooking ^3^
Cya next time 
  ~aigoo








12 comments:

Something or anything can just be added below if there's any question.

Ads Inside Post