My Pages

3/23/2018

Thank you Letter

March 23, 2018

Dear my friend, Nourma Yufianti

I was really grateful for your action to support me in my everyday life as a college student. Without you, I might fail my task as well as fail in the subject at hand.

I have been very forgetful these days, especially when it comes to remembering college tasks. That time you sent me a message about our task. You asked me how I had my task done, but I hadn't. I even didn't write it on my book, so I really was lost. Instead I asked you to explain me the detail of the task. It was a very helpful information. Still, in exchange I had to help you with the task. I didn't particularly mind; in fact I'd love to help out if it was within my capabilities.

I really did think that your information was very helpful. I should change my mind to write down the task in detail. Your support gave me courage to do better. It also helped me not to submit the task late.

Gratefully yours, Ira Ambarwati

28 comments:

  1. Wow.. that such a cute friendship.. support each other to get better mark.. 😍😍😍😍😍 u're so lucky tho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr, she's a very good friend. I hope I can learn to be like her as well as deepen our friendship. Thanks for reading this, I'll be waiting for next development.

      Delete
  2. Wow...i hope i have friend like yuvi��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that in your circle u have friends like Rulli and Septic in everyday college days. I do sometimes envy you guys; obviously in a good way... Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  3. So sweet, so cute and so nice 😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, so cute and so nice 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Potret itu akan terkenang saat kalian menua. Tetaplah tumbuh dan bersenyawa~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kalimate begitu menawan Dan membahana... Sasuga calon lulusan bahasa Dan sastra Indonesia πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

      Delete
  6. I hope you can be like her, so if i forget something you can remind me and if i dont understand about something you can explain me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, it's gonna be a long road still 😫😫😫😝😝πŸ˜₯

    ReplyDelete
  8. How you get good friend yufi ? Hemm

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Yea I can manage somehow 😰😰😰😳

      Delete
  10. That is friend mean.. don't lose it you have to hold it. Nyam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you want to eat this friendship 😳😳😳😰

      Delete
  11. So you must be more sensitive . In my opinion yuvi is not the only one who cares about you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, just that I have to finish my task to send this letter and etc2 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

      Delete
  12. Mbk iraa... I wanna cry because.. Haaa your friend ship is so nicee πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wew ciyus? Pdhl aku ngga ngerti mo nulis apa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

      Delete
  13. Nourma yuvianti. Hmmm i think i know who she is.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope that your friendship will be last forever ♥️

    ReplyDelete

Something or anything can just be added below if there's any question.

Ads Inside Post